Senior Professional Services Sales Representative, North America
XSi is looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and energetic person to help us grow our professional services business. The primary functions of the Senior Representative will include the proactive development of net new business revenue from strategic accounts, non-strategic (‘bread & butter’) accounts, and the growth of ancillary revenues from any existing accounts. Paramount to this role is the proactive and steady use of modern prospecting activities, industry-leading responsiveness, strategic and considerate activities throughout the prospect lifecycle, and ensuring client satisfaction (and retention). Ours is a service business, and each member of the XSi team is directly responsible for Ingenuity & Custom Solutions, being fully accountable for service activities and standards that align with the company’s defined brand position. Additionally, the Senior Professional Services Sales Representative is responsible for actions that lead to opportunities, their average sales close-ratio, and any other KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) as deemed critical by the company President & Founder.
The person in this role will be deemed a member of our North American Commercial Sales Team but representing XSi within your region and to accounts that have headquarters within any assigned regions and/or strategic verticals.
Account Region: North America
Most of the Senior Professional Services Sales Representative’s time will be dedicated to the development of net new (“new logo”) accounts and accountable for accessing internal training and proactively using modern prospecting techniques – which still requires a fair amount of cold calling and remains an invaluable component of the marketing mix for strategic accounts. Our marketing team is currently driving engaged traffic via email campaigns, SEO, and the strategic deployment of unique content through target-specific venues in the social venues – especially LinkedIn. Additionally, the marketing team regularly collaborates with individual sales reps to produce email content and other materials to help the rep be positioned as professionally as possible.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
A four-year degree from an accredited academic institution. At least seven (7) years experience in IT service sales experience. The candidate should also have extensive demonstrated experience with solution selling to procurement leadership and IT branches of major enterprise corporations. XSi is not looking for passive order takers but instead seeking applicants that possess an innate Trustworthiness within the relationships they build within each prospect and client. Ideal candidates will already have a professional profile at LinkedIn. More than 60% of their network connections will be within the information technology sector and with decision-makers of IT (or data center infrastructure).
Resumes without B2B sales experience will not be considered. Only B2B resumes within the IT services sector will be seriously considered.
Other Skills Needed:
- Proven track record of prospecting methodologies, activities, and success in shortening traditional sales cycles
- Demonstrated examples of engaged listening and coordinating the development of solutions that meet each client’s unique needs
- Experience in building consensus and developing corporate relationships
- Experience with face-to-face presentations and interaction
- Experience with proposal development (which may include writing), email communications, etc.
- Experience in objection handling and cost justification
- Experience using CRMs (such as SalesForce.com, HubSpot CRM, etc.)
- Intermediate-level knowledge of the MS Office Suite (including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Skilled in written and verbal communications – able to be easily understood.
Reasons You May Want to Join XSi:
- Earn base + commissions for closed deals and/or for accounts that may be assigned.
- Senior-level appropriate benefits and vacation.
- We are a growing company with over 30 years in business!
- XSi has a remarkable record for both client and employee retention!
- We have an impressive list of clients, which include well-known, international companies and federal agencies.
- Recognized and respected by global IT industry analyst, Gartner & IDC
- Access to industry-leading prospecting training, prospecting tools and proven social marketing techniques.
- World Class Program and Project Managers and Engineers.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.
About the Company, XSi
Founded in 1990 and recognized by Gartner, XSi helps companies deploy a hybrid hardware support model to save important hardware operating expense budget dollars. As an Independent Hardware Support Provider (an industry also known as Third Party Maintenance), XSi provides hardware support options for networking hardware, servers and data storage assets. In addition to servicing enterprise accounts, it also supports Systems Integrators and federal agencies (XSi is ISO9001:2015 Certified, meets SAE AS5553 Standards, currently supports 42 federal agencies and all of the Top 10 Federal Systems Integrators).