XSi IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) in EMEA – Europe, Middle East & Africa
Throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), XSi has established a robust ITAD service to support any enterprise IT department throughout all EMEA countries. XSi provides certified, secure IT Asset Disposition for End-User-Compute (laptops, desktops, printers, telecommunications and smartphones) devices, servers, data storage and networking hardware.
Secure and certified ITAD services are available within the following countries (alphabetized): Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sudan, Svalbard, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
XSi Secure IT Asset Disposition Services in EMEA include:
- ITAD for End-User-Compute (laptops, desktops, printers, telecommunications and smartphones) devices, servers, data storage and networking hardware.
- Preliminary asset valuation (Fair Market Values) for potential hardware resale
- Secure on-site/off-site disk wiping to NIST 800-88 standards or disk destruction, with detailed certification documentation for GDPR Compliance.
- Onsite/Off-site de-installation, onsite auditing, secure transportation to XSi facilities for auditing/testing/grading, data wiping to NIST 800-88 specifications or disk destruction, with detailed certificates provided
- Any additional IT asset disposition reporting as clients may require
- Remarketing or re-deployment of hardware assets when possible
- Responsible recycling or responsible component disposal (when necessary), compliant with globally accepted disposition standards (e.g. WEEE Directive)
- Automated Portal Systems to log ITAD requests and centralize Certifications
- Regionalize ITAD specialist support
- Cross Service offering with Equipment Relocation & IMAC
IT Asset Disposition Process
Onsite & Offsite Services Available
- Equipment de-installation (installation of replacement products)
- Data erasure and disk destruction
- Inventory verification
- Pack & palletization for transportation
- Secure transportation
- Equipment testing, grading and refurbishment
- Equipment resale
- Certified recycling for E-Waste equipment
XSi ITAD: Features & Benefits
XSi ITAD (in EMEA) Summary
XSi provides full IT Asset Disposition support to EMEA-based clients, APAC-based clients, North America-based clients, as well as clients throughout Latin America. XSi’s certified and secure EMEA ITAD service is available to any EMEA organization requiring secure IT disposition, remarketing or recycling service for End-User-Compute (laptops, desktops, printers, telecommunications and smartphones) devices, servers, data storage and networking hardware. Our global network of meticulously vetted providers, buyers/resellers and native-speaking and/or local program managers ensure a seamless, efficient process for any local, regional or global ITAD project.
XSi ITAD Features
- Fully certified, secure ITAD service from a company that regularly records Client Satisfaction (CSAT) scores of >97 percent
- Secure onsite or offsite data wiping to NIST 800-88 wiping standards or disk destruction with documented certifications for GDPR Compliance
- Remarketing, re-purposing or re-deployment when possible
- Full asset recycling or environmentally responsible component disposition to globally accepted standards
- XSi also provides other Professional Services, to include: SmartHands (on-demand tech expertise for larger projects), IMAC (Installs, Moves, Adds, Changes) services and data center relocations
- For over 30 years, XSi has provided lower-cost independent enterprise IT hardware maintenance (warranty extensions) for End-of-Life or End-of-Support enterprise servers, data storage and network hardware assets.
XSi ITAD Benefits
- Full service, process from de-install, packing, transportation, erasure/destruction processing, recycling and certifications
- Secure chain of custody processing and handling
- XSi is trusted support provider to most of Gartner’s referenced Global ITAD providers, including Ingram Micro & TES-AMM
- XSi’s global hardware maintenance services provides more technical expertise than our ITAD competition
- XSi will help further your company’s reputation for environmental responsibility
- Single Vendor Multiple Service Provider