XSi IT Asset Disposition
As an independent IT services provider, XSi will provide full IT Asset Disposition services for U.S. clients with a current hardware maintenance agreement.
Throughout Latin America, XSi has built a very robust ITAD service to support any enterprise IT department in the following LATAM countries (alphabetized): Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago. XSi provides secure IT Asset Disposition for End-User-Compute (laptops, desktops, printers, telecommunications and smartphones) devices, servers, data storage and networking hardware.
XSi Secure IT Asset Disposition Services include:
- ITAD for End-User-Compute (laptops, desktops, printers, telecommunications and smartphones) devices, servers, data storage and networking hardware.
- Preliminary asset valuation (Fair Market Values) for potential hardware resale
- Secure on-site disk wiping to NIST 800-88 standards or disk destruction, with detailed certification documentation
- Onsite de-installation, onsite auditing, secure transportation to XSi facilities for auditing/testing/grading, data wiping to NIST 800-88 specifications or disk destruction, with detailed certificates provided
- Any additional IT asset disposition reporting as clients may require
- Remarketing or re-deployment of hardware assets when possible
- Responsible recycling or responsible component disposal (when necessary), compliant with globally accepted disposition standards
- Pre-owned Hardware – Buys/Sales available only to existing ITAD clients, as a courtesy.
- Oversight and management from US-based XSi headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, by native Latin speaking project managers
IT Asset Disposition Process
Onsite & Offsite Services Available
- Equipment deinstallation (installation of replacement products)
- Onsite data erasure and disk destruction
- Inventory verification
- Packing and removal of retired assets
- Equipment testing, grading, and refurbishment
- Equipment resale
- Certified recycling for non-resellable equipment
XSi ITAD: Features & Benefits
XSi ITAD Summary
XSi provides full ITAD support to US-based clients that have a current hardware maintenance agreement and/or with branch sites in Latin America. However, XSi’s robust Latin America ITAD service is available to any LATAM organization requiring secure IT disposition, remarketing or recycling service for End-User-Compute (laptops, desktops, printers, telecommunications and smartphones) devices, servers, data storage and networking hardware.
XSi ITAD Features
- Available to US companies with a maintenance contract, or branch offices in LATAM or any Latin American IT department or organization
- Secure onsite or offsite data wiping to NIST 800-88 wiping standards with documented certifications
- Secure onsite or offsite disk destruction with documented certifications
- Remarketing, re-purposing or re-deployment when possible
- Full asset recycling or environmentally responsible component disposition to globally accepted standards
XSi ITAD Benefits
- A robust ITAD solution for Latin America, managed by an American-based, enterprise IT hardware expert, XSi
- 24x7x365 support from native Latin speaking program managers
- Full service process from de-install, packing, transportation, erasure/destruction processing, recycling and certificate delivery
- Secure chain of custody processing and handling
- XSi is trusted support provider to most of Gartner’s referenced Global ITAD providers, including Ingram Micro & TES-AMM
- XSi’s global hardware maintenance services provides more technical expertise than our ITAD competition
- Furthering your company’s reputation for environmental responsibility