XSi Network Maintenance & IT Network Support
XSi provides independent IT network support and network maintenance services for Cisco, Juniper, Riverbed, Extreme, F5 Networks and Brocade networking hardware. Not all networking hardware assets require expensive maintenance agreements from the Original Equipment Manufacturer, so OpEx budget cost reductions, often averaging 60+%, are not only possible, but perfectly viable with XSi independent support.
Which assets are eligible for XSi network maintenance and independent IT network support?
XSi provides an easy-to-deploy Network Hardware Asset Management Assessment to readily identify networking assets which receive free OS updates or are past (or approaching) key milestone dates (EoSW, EoL or EoS). Assessment results help XSi IT network support product managers lead a consultative dialogue with your team so per asset eligibility decisions are fully understood and agreed upon.
Think Cisco entitlement compliance (e.g. 2017 EULA announcement) could be an obstacle for an independent hardware support model? Not with XSi! Ask about XSi Cisco Lifecycle & Asset Assurance, a unique way of delivering IT network support.
XSi Network Maintenance: Features & Benefits
XSi IT Network Support Service Summary
With guidance from XSi technical experts, and a formal asset assessment, a collaborative process helps identify networking hardware that can be moved to lower-cost, independent network maintenance from XSi – solid savings with no sacrifice to service quality! XSi also offers 100% entitlement compliance, designed self-sparing models, inventory management with forward stocking locations, provide several IT Lifecycle professional services: Data Center Relocations, XSi SmartHands and certified IT Asset Disposition throughout North America, EMEA, LATAM and APAC regions.
Network Maintenance Features
- 24x7x365 access to XSi AdvancedTACSM OEM-certified technicians
- No-Wait-ServiceSM – support coverage guarantee for assets awaiting a formal addition to the contract
- IT Asset Management Best-Practice Leadership
- Progressive, Just-in-Case (vs. Just-in-Time) parts sparing
- Custom-designed self-sparing models
- Inventory management/logistics from XSi forward stocking locations
- CMDB – Asset tracking with key milestone dates for entire install base, and customized reporting
- No other independent provider supports more networking manufacturers than XSi.
- Recognized in Gartner-published research
- Average 60+% savings for all eligible assets
- CMDB with milestone date alerts so assets can be efficiently moved to less expensive IT network support
- Proactive integration of upgrades as older models fail
- Optional entitlement compliance and assurance
- No-cost, no-risk Network Hardware Asset Management Assessment
- Ongoing consultation – a real, two-way partnership
- IT Lifecycle support from installation through disposition
Network OEMs Supported
Click the OEM Link to see all models supported:
- Cisco (Catalyst Switches, Unified Communications, Routers, ISR Routers, WLAN, Nexus Switches, Voice & Video)
- Juniper (DX Series, SA Series, SRC Series, SSG Series, STRM Series, ACX Series, E Series, ERX Series, J Series, M Series, MX Series, T Series, VF Series, EX Series)
- Riverbed Networks (SteelHead, SteelFusion Edge)
- Extreme Networks (Summit X Series, A-Series, B-Series, C-Series, S-Series, K-Series, 8000 Series, D-Series, 800 Series)
- F5 Networks (BIG-IP, VIPRION)
- Brocade network, SAN, fibre channel (FastIron, IronPoint, Mobility, NetIron, VDX)