Data Center Storage Maintenance to Reduce Data Center Costs
XSi provides independent data center storage hardware maintenance and support services for NetApp, IBM, Dell/EMC, HPE, Oracle/Sun/STK, Cisco and HDS (Hitachi Data Systems) to help lower data center cost (OpEx). Not all storage hardware assets require expensive maintenance agreements from the Original Equipment Manufacturer, so OpEx budget cost reductions, often averaging 60+%, are not only possible, but perfectly viable with XSi independent support.
Which data center storage hardware assets are eligible for XSi independent support?
Certainly, any storage asset that has reached or about to reach announced EoL or EoS milestone dates are perfect for lower-cost XSi support. However in many instances, most all storage devices that have reached post-warranty status and are in or near “stable state (with respects to patch updates),” may also be eligible for XSi data center cost reductions. Your team’s near-term or long-term planning (including contingencies) will play a significant role in a collaborative discussion with the XSi product management team, and the customized support solutions that are possible. With your objectives clarified, XSi proposed solutions will help strike the balance between OpEx savings and the stability of your production or non-production data center storage environment.
XSi Storage Maintenance: Features & Benefits
XSi Service Summary
With guidance from XSi technical experts, a collaborative dialogue helps identify data center storage hardware that can be moved to lower-cost, independent maintenance from XSi – solid savings with no sacrifice to service quality! As a multivendor (OEM) and vendor-neutral maintenance provider, XSi can simplify vendor consolidation, establish coterminous support contracts, provide valid parts (ISO-certified) sparing, provide several IT Lifecycle professional services: Data Center Relocations, XSi SmartHands and certified IT Asset Disposition throughout North America, EMEA, LATAM and APAC regions.
Storage Maintenance Features
- 24x7x365 Call Center (US-based) and incident ticket portal
- Multi-OEM trained, cleared field engineers backed by L3/L4 tech expertise
- No-Wait-ServiceSM – support coverage guarantee for assets awaiting a formal addition to the contract
- IT Asset Management Best-Practice Leadership
- Progressive, Just-in-Case (vs. Just-in-Time) parts sparing
- Custom-designed sparing models to match chosen SLAs
- CMDB – Asset tracking with key milestone dates for entire install base, and customized reporting (ongoing data center cost reductions)
- Call-home technology available on call-home capable data center storage assets
- Recognized in Gartner-published research
- Average 60+% savings for all eligible data center storage assets
- Independent maintenance from a 30-year provider known for hardware maintenance and service quality thought leadership
- ISO 9001:2015 certified for Product Resale, meets SAE AS5553 Standards
- Trusted support provider to 42 federal agencies, including DOD
- SLAs and SLA guidance to balance criticality with data center cost savings
- CMDB with milestone date alerts so assets can be efficiently moved to less expensive independent support
- Ongoing consultation – a real, two-way partnership to impact data center costs
- IT Lifecycle Support from installation through disposition.
Data Storage OEMs Supported
Click the OEM Link to see all models supported:
- NetApp (E-Series, EF-Series, FAS Series, Storage Acceleration, V-Series, All Disk Shelves)
- EMC (Celerra, CLARiiON, Connectrix, Isilon, Symmetrix/DMX/VMAX, Unity, VNX)
- Dell (EqualLogic, PowerVault)
- HP (3PAR StoreServ, XP Series, MSL Tape Libraries G2/G3, ESL Tape Libraries, EML Tape Libraries, VLS Tape Libraries, EVA)
- IBM (N Series, XIV, DS3000, DS4000, DS5000, DS6000, DS8000, Total Storage)
- HDS (USP, AMS, XP Storage, HNAS, HUS, VSP)
- Oracle / Sun (Tape Libraries, Virtual Storage, Tape Drives, STK/StorageTek)
- Cisco ( MDS 9513, MDS 9509, MDS 9506, MDS 9222i, MDS 9216/9216A, MDS 9216i Series, MDS 9134, MDS 9148, MDS 9120, MDS 9124, MDS 9020)