Independent Extreme Networks Support & Maintenance Solutions from XSI
XSi can support Extreme Networks (and Enterasys) hardware based on several factors like OEM-announced End of Support dates, OEM software availability policies, software stability, or other factors. XSi’s Proprietary Quoting tool gives you all the information you need for what is appropriate for XSi coverage and explains why. For these Extreme Networks/Enterasys assets, cost-savings typically run 60-80% lower than OEM pricing, without sacrifice to service quality. Hardware maintenance agreements can be directly purchased by commercial entities or Federal entities via Carahsoft, our federal distributor.
XSi’s Extreme Networks/Enterasys Support & Maintenance Features
- 24x7x365 Call Center (US-based), access to XSi AdvancedTACSM OEM-certified technicians and case management portal powered by ServiceNow.
- 100% Sparing methodology ensures XSi always has the right part in the right place to meet your SLA requirements.
- Support offerings enable XSi to support a higher percentage of your Extreme Networks switches/routers asset base than our competitors
- No-Wait-ServiceSM – support coverage guarantee for assets awaiting a formal addition to the contract
- Proactive integration of upgrades as older models fail
- IT Asset Management Best-Practice Leadership
- Custom-designed sparing models to match chosen SLAs
- CMDB – Asset tracking with key milestone dates for entire installed base, and customized reporting
- Chain-of-custody data for all supported and spared assets
- XSi can provide Professional Services:
- Project-based SmartHands or IMAC (Installs, Moves, Adds, Changes), as requested, for any of these assets. No Project is too large or too small.
- Fully certified and secure IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) services, available in North America, EMEA, LATAM and APAC regions.
XSi Extreme Networks/Enterasys Support Benefits
- Average 60-80% savings for all eligible Extreme Networks hardware (switch and router) assets, no sacrifice to: current SLAs, access to Technical Assistance or access to software updates.
- Independent Extreme Networks maintenance from a 30-year provider known for hardware maintenance and service quality thought leadership
- ISO 9001:2015 certified for Product Resale, meets SAE AS5553 Standards
- Trusted support provider to 42 federal agencies, including DOD
- Custom SLAs and SLA guidance to balance criticality with cost savings
- Proven supply chain experience leveraging our global network of Forward Stock Locations
- CMDB* with milestone date alerts so assets can be efficiently moved to less expensive independent support
- Ongoing consultation – a real, two-way partnership
* XSi’s Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
XSi’s proprietary CMDB allows clients to load all hardware assets (or just those under support), along with key data from any site audits, as well as critical hardware milestone dates (e.g. End-of-Life, End-of-Software-Maintenance, End-of-Support) so that clients have access to proactive business intelligence, helpful to ITAM best practices, as well as maximizing the value of hardware lifecycles and reducing TCO. Unlimited access to XSi’s CMDB is provided to all clients with an active MSA. CMDB details are closely tied to XSi’s Incident Management & Asset History Portal, complete with easy-to-use, pre-built reporting. However, custom reporting to meet clients’ specific needs are often requested and promptly made available.
Extremem Networks Hardware Supported
The XSi Supported Products List is frequently updated throughout the year and kept current at the XSi website.
XSi Extreme Networks Maintenance & SLAs
Requests for customized SLAs are always welcomed. We have a team of OEM-certified engineers providing 24x7x365 onsite and backline support coverage via the XSi Technical Assistance Center (TAC).
XSi Severity Matrix
XSi’s TAC allocates resources to each incident based on the client-defined severity.
Founded in 1990 and recognized by Gartner, XSi helps companies with their IT Lifecycle Services and Support. Services begin with the installation of new technology as well as de-installation, moving, consolidating, onsite disk wiping & destruction, IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) of legacy equipment, including resale or recycling. In addition, XSi provides lower-cost, Third Party Hardware Maintenance for installed models and extends the life of legacy, enterprise-brand servers, storage, network hardware and other devices, including UPS systems and supercomputers. XSi sells to federal agencies, System Integrators, Global 2000 Enterprises, OEMs, distributors, channel clients and partners. XSi is ISO9001:2015 Certified, with additional certifications soon to be announced.