Certified. Proven. Efficient.SM
Globally Available & 100% Customizable Suite of IT Lifecycle Services
IT Lifecycle Services for Enterprise IT Infrastructure & Deskside Hardware Assets
IT hardware lifecycle services begin with the installation of new technology as well as de-installation, moving, consolidating, onsite disk wiping & destruction, R2v3 certified IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) of legacy equipment, including resale or recycling. In addition, XSi provides lower-cost, Independent, Hybrid Hardware IT Maintenance for installed models and extends the life of legacy, enterprise-brand servers, storage, network hardware and other devices, including UPS systems and supercomputers. All IT hardware lifecycle services are entirely customizable upon client request. XSi welcomes RFPs and RFIs.
Click on each icon below to read more.
Since the very earliest days of IT lifecycle services and independent IT hardware lifecycle infrastructure support, XSi has been recognized as an industry pioneer and thought leader, especially with network infrastructure hardware. 2020 marked its 30th Anniversary! The company founder is a board member of the Service Industry Association and ASCDI, both of which engage with the independent IT hardware lifecycle support provider community to continually improve service standards, ensure member business ethics and provides ongoing member education within a continually evolving IT marketplace. Two members of the XSi executive team were founding members of the Right to Repair Coalition, while XSi’s founder continues to serve on its board of directors.
XSi has been recognized in the Wall Street Journal as a leading independent hardware maintenance provider for network infrastructure hardware. Check out this article named,” Some CIOs Not Ready to Switch Networking Gear.”
Aligned with XSi’s commitment to high quality standards, XSi is one of the first companies in the world to earn the R2v3 certification from SERI for its standards surrounding its IT Asset Disposition service.
As the market evolves and client requirements will change (for IT hardware lifecycle services), XSi is known for being first-to-market with real-world IT hardware lifecycle solutions which it has developed in close collaboration with our clients. If Cisco Smart Licensing has created Cisco entitlement concerns, be sure to check out our service – XSi Cisco Lifecycle & Asset Assurance!
Certifications & Compliance
XSi supports several of the most discerning and security-sensitive enterprise IT departments in the world – more specifically, the federal government.
- XSi is R2v3 Certified and also ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, ISO45001:2018 Certified
- XSi meets SAE AS5553 Standards (Counterfeit Electronic Parts Compliant)
- NIST SP 800-171 Compliant
- Member of GIDEP
- DoD 5220.22-M Wiping Standard
- GSA Schedule 70 SIN 132-12 valid through 9/3/2022
- Cage Code: 0T5L0
- Federal Prime Contractor for IT Lifecycle services since 1992
- Trusted supplier to DoD (Audited by U.S. Navy) and all of the Top 10 Federal Systems Integrators
- Also committed to OEM entitlement compliance. Be sure to check out XSi Cisco Lifecycle & Asset Assurance!
Since 2016, Gartner analysts have cited XSi (also known as XS International) in four publications about the independent IT hardware lifecycle support industry and the IT infrastructure cost containment options possible for enterprise IT departments. If your organization has a Gartner subscription, XSi can provide you the publication name and Gartner ID so you can review these helpful advisory publications via your organization’s access credentials.
Gartner’s research/reporting of the adoption of independent hardware support (embracing a Hybrid IT Hardware Support model) by the world’s largest companies was especially useful. “Forecast Analysis: IT Services, Worldwide, 1Q17 Update” Gartner ID: G00327730
Systems & Ingenuity
XSi has custom-built several internal systems which represent forward-thinking features and client-focused benefits.
- Automated Network Infrastructure Assessment or Data Center IT Infrastructure Assessment to identify support potential, mitigate risk and quantify potential budgets savings – simply.
- XSi ServiceNow TM is an expertly simplified incident reporting/tracking mechanism which interfaces with the XSi CMDB (Configuration Management Database), as well as the XSi TAC team to drive priority technical support and the incident or asset detail essential to trends reporting and a level of business intelligence at a level of detail that ‘s rarely provided by other independent IT hardware lifecycle support providers.
- XSI believes great consultation begins with unmatched listening.
- Committed to ongoing demonstrations of multi-directional education and learning – every day.
- Each member of the XSi leadership team has 20+ years OEM experience or 20+ years in IT Lifecycle Services, IT Hardware Lifecycle support and independent IT Hardware Maintenance.
Technical Competence and Agility
Respected support for IT infrastructure support and IT hardware lifecycle services:
- Requires much more than the awareness of 30 years of OEM hardware launches and subsequent End of Life announcements – the “Tech Refresh Treadmill.”
- Ivy League degrees create less value than in-depth, per product awareness within your environment’s platform families.
- When independent IT hardware lifecycle support can be deduced as optional, differentiation is possible only with leading-edge technical competence and a level of agility that exceeds client objectives.
Click on a tile to read more about our services.
Data center servers, data storage and network infrastructure hardware need not always and only be under OEM support agreements. Remarkable cost savings are possible by choosing Hybrid Hardware Support models, where independent hardware support makes sense for assets deemed eligible. Additionally, End-of-Life (EoL) and End-of-Support (EoS) announcements need not be a corner lacking options. XSi has consulted on and been delivering independent IT hardware support since 1990. XSi welcomes RFPs and RFIs.
Driving significant cost savings is only one of the benefits of XSi’s IT Lifecycle Services, or adopting a Hybrid Hardware Support model:
- Extends the useful life of IT infrastructure hardware assets for as long as clients so choose.
- Permit federal agencies to have support long beyond OEM announced End of Life or End of Support dates. There is no forced tech refresh.
- Frees up budget dollars for cloud transitions or other initiatives deemed important to the client.
- Improves IT Asset Management practices, which in turn positively impact: renewals, CapEx purchases and compliance prior to OEM audits.
- Often helps consolidate and simplify vendor count.
XSi is R2v3 Certified and also ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, ISO45001:2018 Certified. XSi meets meets SAE AS5553 Standards, Cage Code: 0T5L0, currently supports 42 federal agencies and all of the Top 10 Federal Systems Integrators.
IT Lifecycle Specialty Services
In addition to hardware maintenance, XSi provides several IT lifecycle support services, which include Data Center Relocations, SmartHands, IMAC (Installs, Moves, Adds & Changes) and secure, certified IT Asset Disposition throughout North America, EMEA, LATAM and APAC. XSi is R2v3 Certified and ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, ISO45001:2018 Certified. The company also provides a Cisco support offering which addresses the constraints of Cisco Smart Licensing and entitlements. For cost-lowering maintenance on a larger portion of your Cisco asset environment (than can be maintained by other Third Party Maintenance providers) be sure to check out our service named, XSi’s Cisco Lifecycle & Asset Assurance. Under this program, 100% entitlement compliance is assured. XSi welcomes RFPs and RFIs.
Developing new partner relationships can help IT lifecycle, IT infrastructure and hardware support providers expand one another’s support offerings or geographic coverage, as well as the value from the depth of the partnerships we can create with existing clients. At this time, XSi has greatest interest in furthering ITAD opportunities in more geographies than it currently serves and would like to build deeper relationships with several VARs.