XSi IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) in North America – United States, Canada & Mexico
Throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico, XSi has established a robust ITAD service to support any enterprise IT department throughout all US states and Canadian provinces. XSi provides certified and secure IT Asset Disposition for End-User-Compute (laptops, desktops, printers, telecommunications and smartphones) devices, servers, data storage and networking hardware.
XSi Secure IT Asset Disposition services in USA, Canada and Mexico, include:
- ITAD for End-User-Compute (laptops, desktops, printers, telecommunications and smartphones) devices, servers, data storage and networking hardware.
- Preliminary asset valuation (Fair Market Values) for potential hardware resale
- Secure on-site disk wiping to NIST 800-88 standard, with detailed certified documentation
- Secure on-site disk destruction to NAID standards, with detailed certified documentation
- Onsite de-installation, onsite auditing, secure transportation to XSi facilities for auditing/testing/grading, data wiping to NIST 800-88 specifications or disk destruction, with detailed certificates provided
- Any additional IT asset disposition reporting as clients may require
- Remarketing or re-deployment of hardware assets when possible
- Responsible recycling or responsible component disposal (when necessary), compliant with globally accepted disposition standards (e.g. R2v3, ISO, NAID and EPA Regulations, OES in Canada)
- Pre-owned Hardware – Purchase/Sales available to existing ITAD clients, as a courtesy.
- Oversight and management from its Atlanta, Georgia-based global headquarters
IT Asset Disposition Process
Onsite & Offsite Services Available
- Equipment de-installation (installation of replacement products)
- Onsite/Offsite data erasure and/or disk destruction providing Data Destruction Certificate
- Inventory verification
- Packing and removal of retired assets
- Equipment testing, grading, and refurbishment
- Equipment resale
- Certificate of Destruction for non-resellable equipment
XSi ITAD: Features & Benefits
XSi ITAD (in North America) Summary
XSi provides full IT Asset Disposition support to APAC-based clients, EMEA-based clients, North America-based clients, as well as clients throughout Latin America. XSi’s certified and secure North American ITAD service is available to any business, agency or organization requiring secure IT disposition, remarketing or recycling service for End-User-Compute (laptops, desktops, printers, telecommunications and smartphones) devices, servers, data storage and networking hardware. Our global network of meticulously vetted providers, buyers/resellers and native-speaking and/or local program managers ensure a seamless, efficient process for any local, regional or global ITAD project.
XSi ITAD Features
- Secure onsite or offsite data wiping to NIST 800-88 wiping standards with documented certifications
- Secure onsite or offsite data destruction with certificates
- Remarketing, re-purposing or re-deployment when possible
- Full asset recycling or environmentally responsible component disposition to globally accepted standards
- Fully certified, secure ITAD service from a company that regularly records Client Satisfaction (CSAT) scores of >97 percent
- XSi also provides other Professional Services, to include: SmartHands (on-demand tech expertise for larger projects), IMAC (Installs, Moves, Adds, Changes) services and data center relocations
- For over 30 years, XSi has provided lower-cost independent enterprise IT hardware maintenance (warranty extensions) for End-of-Life or End-of-Support enterprise servers, data storage and network hardware assets.
XSi ITAD Benefits
- 24x7x365 support from English or native-speaking program managers
- Full-service process from de-install, packing, transportation, data erasure/disk destruction, testing and auditing, resale or recycling and certificate delivery
- Secure chain of custody processing and handling
- XSi is a trusted support provider to most of Gartner’s referenced Global ITAD providers
- XSi’s global hardware maintenance services provide more technical expertise than our ITAD competition
- XSi will help further your company’s reputation for environmental responsibility
- XSi is an authorized reseller for most of the IT manufacturers, creating additional advantage for North American clients.