XSi Independent IT Server Maintenance & Support
XSi provides independent enterprise IT server maintenance and support services for IBM, Lenovo, Dell, HPE, Oracle/Sun, Cisco and SGI IT server hardware. Not all server hardware assets require expensive maintenance agreements from the Original Equipment Manufacturer, so OpEx budget cost reductions, often averaging 60+%, are not only possible, but perfectly viable with XSi independent support.
Which server hardware assets are eligible for XSi independent IT server maintenance?
Certainly, any IT server that has reached or about to reach announced EoL or EoS milestone dates are perfect for lower-cost XSi support. However in many instances, most all servers that have reached post-warranty status and are in or near “stable state (with respects to patch updates),” may also be eligible for XSi IT server maintenance. Your team’s near-term or long-term planning (including contingencies) will play a significant role in a collaborative discussion with the XSi product management team, and the customized support solutions that are possible. With your objectives clarified, XSi proposed solutions will help strike the balance between OpEx savings and the stability of your production or non-production IT server environment.
XSi is a strong proponent of enterprise IT server lifecycle management, proactive and logical reductions in TCO, as well as thoughtful reductions in e-waste. Instead of single-focused strategies on the expensive tech refresh, XSi has designed a server maintenance support model to maintain IT servers for as long as doing so is logical in your unique environment.
XSi Server Maintenance: Features & Benefits
XSi Service Summary
With guidance from XSi technical experts, a collaborative dialogue helps identify IT server hardware that can be moved to lower-cost, independent IT server maintenance from XSi – solid savings with no sacrifice to service quality! As a multivendor (OEM) and vendor-neutral maintenance provider, XSi can simplify vendor consolidation, establish coterminous support contracts, provide several IT Lifecycle professional services: Data Center Relocations, XSi SmartHands and certified IT Asset Disposition throughout North America, EMEA, LATAM and APAC regions.
Server Maintenance Features
- 24x7x365 Call Center (US-based) and incident ticket portal
- Multi-OEM trained, cleared field engineers backed by L3/L4 tech expertise
- No-Wait-ServiceSM – support coverage guarantee for assets awaiting a formal addition to the contract
- IT Asset Management Best-Practice Leadership
- Progressive, Just-in-Case (vs. Just-in-Time) parts sparing
- Custom-designed sparing models to match chosen SLAs
- CMDB – Asset tracking with key milestone dates for entire install base, and customized reporting
- Call-home technology available on call-home capable IT servers
- Recognized in Gartner-published research
- Average 60+% savings for all eligible IT servers
- Independent server maintenance from a 30-year provider known for hardware maintenance and service quality thought leadership
- ISO 9001:2015 certified for Product Resale, meets SAE AS5553 Standards
- Trusted support provider to 42 federal agencies, including DOD
- SLAs and SLA guidance to balance criticality with cost savings
- CMDB with milestone date alerts so assets can be efficiently moved to less expensive independent support
- Ongoing consultation – a real, two-way partnership
- IT Lifecycle support from installation through disposition.
Server OEMs Supported
Click the OEM Link to see all models supported:
- HPE (Integrity Servers, HP9000, HP9500, Integrity Blade Servers, ProLiant Servers, ProLiant Blade Servers)
- SGI (HPC Servers, Altix UV, Challenge, Fuel, Indigo, O2+, Octane, Onyx, Origin, Tezro, Visual Workstation, Rackable, Infinite Storage, Total Performance)
- Dell (Generation 9, Generation 10, Generation 11, Generation 12, Generation 13, Generation 14)
- IBM (pSeries, iSeries, Blades)
- Lenovo (X Series, System-x, FlexSystem)
- Sun / Oracle (SPARC, Netra, x86 Systems)
- Cisco (UCS B Series, UCS C Series)