Independent NetApp Storage Maintenance & NetApp Data Storage Support
NetApp storage hardware generally become available for lower-cost XSi maintenance following warranty expiration, or when the manufacturer provides End-of-Life (EoL) announcements. For these post-warranty NetApp storage assets, cost-savings typically run 60-80% lower than OEM pricing, without sacrifice to service quality. Hardware maintenance agreements can be directly purchased by commercial entities or Federal entities via Carahsoft, our federal distributor.
XSi’s NetApp Storage Maintenance Features
- 24x7x365 Call Center (US-based) and case management portal powered by ServiceNow.
- Global presence of Multi-OEM trained, cleared field engineers backed by L3/L4 tech expertise with ASE2 & ASE3 Certifications
- No-Wait-ServiceSM – support coverage guarantee for NetApp storage assets awaiting a formal addition to the contract
- Onsite stocking is provided at no extra charge, if warranted by SLA
- Defective Media Retention is included in all contracts
- IT Asset Management Best-Practice Leadership
- Progressive, Just-in-Case (vs. Just-in-Time) parts sparing
- Custom-designed sparing models to match chosen SLAs
- CMDB – Asset tracking with key milestone dates for entire install base, and customized reporting
- For NetApp storage systems which provide native notification capability, re-routing is possible, simple-to-deploy and included in the on-boarding process.
- XSi can provide Professional Services for NetApp Data Storage systems:
- Project-based SmartHands or IMAC (Installs, Moves, Adds, Changes), as requested, for any of these assets. No Project is too large or too small.
- R2v3 certified and secure IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) services, available in North America, EMEA, LATAM and APAC regions.
- Average 60+% savings for all eligible NetApp data storage hardware
- Independent NetApp data storage maintenance from a 30-year provider known for hardware maintenance and service quality thought leadership
- XSi is R2v3 Certified and also ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, ISO45001:2018 Certified and meets SAE AS5553 Standards.
- Trusted support provider to 42 federal agencies, including DOD
- Custom SLAs and SLA guidance to balance criticality with cost savings
- Proven supply chain experience leveraging our global network of Forward Stock Locations
- CMDB* with milestone date alerts so assets can be efficiently moved to less expensive independent support
- Ongoing consultation – a real, two-way partnership
* XSi’s Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
XSi’s proprietary CMDB allows clients to load all hardware assets (or just those under support), along with key data from any site audits, as well as critical hardware milestone dates (e.g. End-of-Life, End-of-Software-Maintenance, End-of-Support) so that clients have access to proactive business intelligence, helpful to ITAM best practices, as well as maximizing the value of hardware lifecycles and reducing TCO. Unlimited access to XSi’s CMDB is provided to all clients with an active MSA. CMDB details are closely tied to XSi’s Incident Management & Asset History Portal, complete with easy-to-use, pre-built reporting. However, custom reporting to meet clients’ specific needs are often requested and promptly made available.
NetApp Storage Hardware Supported
The XSi Supported Products List is frequently updated throughout the year and kept current at the XSi website.
XSi NetApp Storage Maintenance & SLAs
Requests for customized NetApp data storage SLAs are always welcomed. XSi has a team of NetApp-certified engineers (including L1, L2, L3/4 experts) providing 24x7x365 onsite and backline support coverage via the XSi Call Center.
XSi NetApp Storage Levels of Support
XSi NetApp Data Storage Severity Matrix
Founded in 1990 and recognized by Gartner, XSi helps companies with their IT Lifecycle Services and Support. Services begin with the installation of new technology as well as de-installation, moving, consolidating, onsite disk wiping & destruction, IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) of legacy equipment, including resale or recycling. In addition, XSi provides lower-cost, Third Party Hardware IT Maintenance for installed models and extends the life of legacy, enterprise-brand servers, storage, network hardware and other devices, including UPS systems and supercomputers. XSi sells to federal agencies, System Integrators, Global 2000 Enterprises, OEMs, distributors, channel clients and partners. XSi is R2v3 Certified and also ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, ISO45001:2018 Certified. XSi encourages interested parties to follow its business profile at LinkedIn for weekly blog postings from its Subject Matter Expert team. XSi provides lower-cost, independent NetApp Storage maintenance support for legacy (post-warranty, EoL, EoS) NetApp Data Storage hardware, as well as multi-vendor maintenance support for other data storage OEMs.