Partner Opportunities for Global ITAD Providers
Founded in 1990, XSi helps Global ITAD Providers and enterprise IT with any IT Asset Disposition requirements in North America, EMEA, LATAM and APAC regions. Whether or not your organization has established the necessary infrastructure and/or relationships in these regions, it is likely that XSi can be of assistance. In addition to having dedicated staff that are able to speak local languages, XSi has built an infrastructure and hundreds of relationships throughout each region to apply solutions to almost anything you might need handled.
Key Benefits of an IT Channel Partnership with XSi:
- 30 years of industry experience and is financially stable.
- XSi is R2v3 Certified and also ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, ISO45001:2018 Certified. XSi holds numerous additional certifications established for a security-sensitive US federal government.
- XSi is trusted support provider to most of Gartner’s referenced Global ITAD providers, including HPE, Ingram Micro & TES-AMM
- ITAD for End-User-Compute (laptops, desktops, printers, telecommunications and smartphones) devices, servers, data storage and networking hardware.
- Secure chain of custody processing and handling.
- Preliminary asset valuation (Fair Market Values) for potential hardware resale.
- Secure on-site disk wiping to NIST 800-88 specification or disk destruction, with detailed certification documentation.
- Onsite de-installation, onsite auditing, secure transportation to XSi facilities for auditing/testing/grading, data wiping to NIST 800-88 specifications or disk destruction, with detailed certificates provided.
- Any additional IT asset disposition reporting as clients may require.
- Remarketing or re-deployment of hardware assets when possible.
- Responsible recycling or responsible component disposal (when necessary), compliant with globally accepted disposition standards.
- Oversight and management from US-based XSi headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, by native language speaking project managers.
- An established network of global partners for parts (when needed) or geo-specific technical expertise.
Secure IT Asset Disposition Process
Professional Services With a Global Reach
XSi IT Asset Disposition services are available in:
- North America countries (including: Canada, Mexico United States)
- EMEA countries (including: Austria, Belgium, Cypress, Denmark, Dubai, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UAE (United Arab Emirates), UK (United Kingdom)
- LATAM countries (including: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, Trinidad, Tobago)
- APAC countries (including: Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam)
R2v3 Certified IT Asset Disposition in: