Program Manager, Professional Services
XSi is looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented and energetic person to help us grow our IT Lifecycle Services business. The primary function of the Program Manager, Professional Services position is to support activities that directly impact delivery of Professional Services projects and to maintain exceptional client satisfaction. The Program Manager, Professional Services will be working directly with accounting to open/close projects, working directly with accounting for onboarding new vendors, working directly with human resources for onboarding new contractors/employees, providing project delivery support, creating pricing and statements of work, managing project resources and managing vendor relationships.
- 5+ years in Professional Services (relocations, IMAC/SmartHands) service delivery with technical expertise and/or formal training in program or project management within both data center and EUC environments.
Essential Functions: Program Manager, Professional Services
- Maintaining positive relationships with key clients.
- Identify client needs, overseeing service delivery within the contract context, then coordinating with internal and outsourced resources to ensure seamless and timely project delivery.
- Communication: Must have clear and direct communication skills with other employees, direct manager(s), and clients. It is paramount that such communication must be focused continually on establishing and maintaining trust with all involved parties.
- Leading the professional services delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team’s processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Relocations, IMAC/SmartHands project scoping and writing SOWs, including content support for RFPs or RFIs.
- Work with the pricing team to populate the current pricing system with: Labor Costing, Costing data for profitability analysis
- Managing finances and budgets.
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing client satisfaction.
- Assessing client feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Assure Client Satisfaction
- Provide client performance data in reports to be used in client QSR meetings.
- Pre-Sales support when requested by reps, or when assigned.
- Assist with vetting existing back-end support partners and add new ones to fill gaps
- Perform all other duties as may be assigned by the Vice President, Data Center Services, from time to time.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 10+ years in Professional Services (relocations, IMAC/SmartHands) service delivery with technical expertise and/or formal training in program or project management within both data center and EUC environments.
Other Skills Needed:
- Communication Leadership: Must have clear and direct communication skills with other employees, direct manager(s) and clients. It is paramount that such communication must be focused continually on establishing and maintaining trust with all involved parties.
- Champion of Flexibility: Must have the ability to take careful direction and implement said direction. Must be willing to learn (and accept) new programs or advise in the development of better systems as directed from the managing supervisor.
- Champion of Service Quality: Ensure that current clients are provided with the highest quality service as well as contacted on a regular basis to evaluate satisfaction and areas of needed improvement.
- Team Player: An important element of our culture, being a Team Player is rooted in the commitment to success for all members of internal and external teams. Each of us is a resource to others on this team and in doing so, we are responsive, focused on helpfulness and respect for any team members needing support.
- Knowledge-Driven: Ideal candidates will have an innate desire to continually learn more, adding certifications at the direct support of the company, to the benefit of each new and existing client. Such training can and should include Asset/Inventory management “best practices” and tracking strategies, as the market and client needs continue to evolve.
- Intermediate-level knowledge of the MS Office Suite (including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Skilled in written and verbal communications – able to be easily understood.
- Ability to drive a motor vehicle with a valid driver’s license
Reasons You May Want to Join XSi:
- Competitive salary with exceptional healthcare benefits
- Regionally appropriate benefits and vacation
- We are a growing company with 30+ years in business!
- XSi has a remarkable record for both client and employee retention!
- We have an impressive list of clients, which include well-known, international companies and federal agencies
- Recognized and respected by global IT industry analyst, Gartner
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.
About the Company, XSi
Founded in 1990 and recognized by Gartner, XSi helps companies with their IT Asset Lifecycle Management and Support to maximize hardware value and reduce costs. IT Lifecycle Management Services begin with the installation of new technology as well as de-installation, moving, consolidating, onsite disk wiping & destruction, IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) of legacy equipment, including resale or recycling. In addition, XSi provides lower-cost, Third Party Hardware Maintenance for installed models and extends the life of legacy, enterprise-brand servers, storage, network hardware and other devices, including UPS systems and supercomputers. XSi sells to federal agencies, System Integrators, Global 2000 Enterprises, OEMs, distributors, channel clients and partners. XSi is R2v3 Certified and also ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, ISO45001:2018 Certified.