Is your agency currently struggling with ANY End-of-Life hardware maintenance support coverage issues? As your agency approaches September (EoY) contracts completion, you may find this email intro helps add one more important piece to your support planning puzzle.
XSi respects that many federal agencies often own older, legacy hardware past EoL (End-of-Life), EoS (End-of-Support), or so long past those dates that the burden of finding parts or technical support can be time-consuming and expensive. Also, government mandates requiring hardware maintenance coverage can also be problematic unless you’ve found the proper support partner. Mandate details are:
XSi provides EoL & EoS hardware maintenance coverage for 42 federal agencies and we are celebrating our 30th year in business! Care to learn a bit more?
- Click Here to download the XSi overview brochure
- Click Here to download our Server & Data Storage maintenance details
- Click Here to download our Networking Hardware maintenance details
XSi Certifications & Compliance
XSi supports the most discerning and security-sensitive enterprise IT departments in the world, which includes: the US federal government, healthcare, financial & banking, etc.
- XSi is ISO9001:2015 Certified
- Meets SAE AS5553 Standards (Counterfeit Electronic Parts Compliant)
- NIST SP 800-171 Compliant
- Member of GIDEP
- DOD 5220.22-M Wiping Standard
- GSA Schedule 70 SIN 132-12 valid through 9/3/2022
- Cage Code: 0T5L0
- Federal Prime Contractor since 1992
- Trusted supplier to DOD (Audited by U.S. Navy) and all of the Top 10 Federal Systems Integrators
Ready to Discuss?
Please use our Contact Form to alert me that you have interest in XSi’s Government Solutions for EoL & EoS hardware (networking, servers and storage).