XSi currently supports 42 federal agencies and 12 of the Top 15 Federal Systems Integrators with IT hardware maintenance (servers, storage, networking) support solutions which aid federal Program capture, impacts contract performance and improves profitability.
As an independent hardware lifecycle solutions provider, the XSi service suite directly addresses older, post-warranty (legacy) hardware assets.
XSi’s Federal Systems Integrator Service Suite
- XSi Legacy Hardware EoL Maintenance: Hardware support programs for aging/EoL legacy (servers, storage, networking) systems to drive client cost containment while ensuring compliance with support coverage mandates.
- XSi Legacy Hardware Lifecycle Guidance: XSi provides ongoing consulting about upcoming and critical milestone dates (i.e. EoL, EoS, EoSW) which impacts IT budgets and service support strategies.
- XSi Hardware Support Contract Simplification: Creating time/effort/cost efficiencies by strategically consolidating support contracts where and when the logic to do so can be proven and measured.
- XSi CONUS/OCONUS Cleared Field Tech Expertise: Globally deployed field tech expertise for IMAC (Installs, Moves, Adds, Changes) support or SmartHands (on-demand break/fix hardware repairs) support.
- XSi Hardware OpEx Budget Re-direct Enablement: In consideration of budget redirection initiatives, this analysis-with-solutions helps re-direct hardware OpEx funds to fund cloud or other mandates.
- XSi Cisco Lifecycle & Asset Assurance: First to offer this solution, reduces Cisco SMARTnet spend yet assures 100% entitlement compliance for every Cisco hardware asset.
XSi is ISO9001:2015 Certified and meets SAE AS5553 Standards. GSA Contractor information and additional important certifications are at our website.
Primary Benefits to Systems Integrators:
- Reduce the complexity of maintaining many maintenance contracts with installed GFE and contractor owned hardware assets.
- Differentiate your proposals with XSi’s competitive differentiated maintenance service to lower customer cost and efficiencies.
- Differentiate your proposals with support services for legacy hardware and technology.
- Confidence in your proposal that you can tackle the most complex hardware support environments.
- Provide your bids and customers with additional lifecycle management services which can reduce OpEx spend and delivery efficiencies.
XSi Cisco Lifecycle & Asset Assurance – New Service Announced in 2019!
If you’re seeking a smarter Cisco IT maintenance solution (consider Cisco entitlement compliance), you can still access our announcement and special newsletter, by Clicking Here.
Based just outside of Washington D.C., Doug joined XS International in 2014 as Chief Executive Officer. Prior to XSi, Doug served in leadership roles at Blue Coat Systems, Fortress Technologies (acquired by General Dynamics), Tumbleweed Communications (acquired by Axway, Inc.), Juniper Networks and Cisco. Past leadership roles included both sales and operational responsibilities, thereby establishing his skillset as a client-driven chief executive for XSi. Doug leads the Systems Integrators/Federal/Defense business for the company, including solutions development/architecting. A native of Wisconsin, he earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Wisconsin, then completed coursework toward a Master’s (Finance & Accounting) at Oklahoma City University. He enjoys distance running, golf, and the University of Wisconsin sports teams.