Our research has shown that greater than 50% of healthcare IT decision-makers aren’t aware of the following very simple points and how each ties together to impact IT budgets:
- Hardware Capital Expenses can easily be postponed to make funding available for other business drivers deemed important.
- Extending the useful life of data center or networking hardware is now quite commonplace (specific data sources referenced within white papers referenced below).
- An independent hardware support provider (like XSi) can easily maintain networking hardware, servers and storage assets and do so for 60-80% less than OEM costs.
- Hardware eligibility for independent maintenance is key! Managing “milestone dates” is integral to cost reductions (ITAM teams should be doing). “Milestones” dates include: End of Software Support, End of Support, End of Life – even warranty expiration dates for servers and data storage can establish eligibility for independent maintenance. XSi has a proprietary CMDB that can manage this data for you.
- For those healthcare organizations committed to extending hardware lifecycles, and have at least 20% of their environment at post-warranty or older, their Total Annual Hardware Operating Expense (OpEx for all owned hardware) can be reduced by 20-22%.
If this is all new to you, I’m going to make two very informative white papers immediately available here. No need to complete any form, just click and begin reading!
- Click to Download: Extending Hardware Lifecycles – Why This Trend is Gaining in Popularity
- Click to Download: Hardware Support Remodeling – Tangible IT Cost-Cutting Measures
Alternatively, if these concepts aren’t new, but you’d like to learn more about XSi’s support for healthcare organizations like yours, Click Here to download our overview brochure.
Please use our Contact Form to request a comfortable opportunity to Q&A these subjects.
Follow Us On LinkedIn