As a newer member of the XSi executive team, I’m deeply honored to share that XSI has announced not only an expansion of its IT Lifecycle service suite, but it has other milestones to share from Q3, ’21.
- The company has expanded its Professional Services (IT lifecycle-related project support) to include Data Center Relocations, SmartHands & IMAC and IT Asset Disposition, but is now offering these services on a global basis to end-users and partners.
- The company also announced it has furthered its commitment to Quality standards by achieving R2v3 Certification (one of the first in the world), for its Global IT Asset Disposition service, as well as ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, ISO45001:2018 certifications. Kudos to Mari Wycoff for helping XSi earn these differentiating certifications!
- XSi Professional Services are now offered in the following global regions, and XSi regional directors are prepared to assist readers with any questions or requirements:
- North America region: David Rogoveanu (click for LinkedIn profile)
- EMEA & APAC: Kiera Walker (click for LinkedIn profile)
- LATAM: Mari Wycoff (click for LinkedIn profile)
- XSi Professional Services Global Coverage Map
XSi Data Center Relocations – A Few Considerations
What is our service? XSi’s Data Center Relocations subject matter experts have 20+ years’ experience conducting relocations of all sizes, varying levels of complexity and/or security – including direct support for security-sensitive federal agencies and transportation methods. In addition, TS-cleared (Top Secret) on-site technicians are available by request. XSi provides complete, end-to-end Data Center Relocations, including consulting, project management, planning, physical transportation and de-install/reinstall services. XSi’s service is entirely scalable for very small up to highly-complex, multi-site relocations, including consolidation outcomes.
- Bundle & save – Use your upcoming ITAD project(s) revenue to pay for your relocation
- Bundle & save – If a relocation will drive decommissioning of IT assets, use our R2v3-certified ITAD, replace the hardware with XSi refurbished systems and choose a lower cost, XSi maintenance agreement
- XSi relocations can be global or local, partial environment or complete, include skilled project management, globally distributed field services and proven logistics.
- During relocations, onsite auditing can help identify assets eligible for XSi maintenance.
- GPS IT asset tracking (inside assets) will soon be launched and available to clients.
Follow Us On LinkedIn